Tuesday, December 5, 2017

the double prism effect

I never did too good at science in school so this may be a bad theory.  Still I will give it a go, as Sun Boy I am nothing if not adventurous.  Okay, I have this incredibly realistic statue of the Girl of Steel approximately 2 feet from me right now.  I feel her spirit in this statue.  As Sun Boy, my energy radiates within me and I feel it on the surface of my skin, on my fingertips as I type, too.  I see myself as a prism, and I see her as a prism.  As the light moves back and forth between the 2 entities, the yellow sun power magnifies, quantifies, exponentially.  It is by this power that I hope to focus my life.  I'm harnessing an astonishing amount of power just being Sun Boy but I've got to turn this into the kind of force only I can be, and I will, with help from Supergirl.


by Friedrich von Schiller

Laura! a sunrise seems to break
Where'er thy happy looks may glow.

Joy sheds its roses o'er thy cheek,
Thy tears themselves do but bespeak
The rapture whence they flow;
Blest youth to whom those tears are given--
The tears that change his earth to heaven;
His best reward those melting eyes--
For him new suns are in the skies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I haven't posted for awhile.  No this does not mean I've come to adore my goddess any less.  I have no progress to report though.  S...